software engineer university graduate
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONCE – USA or Canada. Location preferences are specified within the job title. Multiple applications may delay our recruitment process.
As a university grad at Pinterest, you’ll take the lead in both solving scoped problems and contributing to projects while learning and growing within your team. This role is as much about learning as it is about doing and making an impact. We’re looking for passionate university grads that are excited to build awesome products and features, create visually rich experiences, spearhead the discovery problem, and pinpointing tomorrow’s engineering challenge as we maneuver through exponential growth and massive scale.
What you’ll do software engineer university graduate:
- Deliver code that is well-documented, tested, and operable
- Independently take ownership over the completion and quality of your tasks and project
- Execute scoped technical tasks end-to-end in collaboration with cross-functional Pinployees to help build the future of Pinterest
- Effectively and proactively communicate new ideas and opinions with candor as you grow both professionally and personally through learning and development opportunities
What we’re looking for software engineer university graduate:
- Completing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in previous software engineering internships
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python
- Strong communication skills and product sense
- Passion for Pinterest and the ability to manage ambiguity and continually learn from your experiences
We’re looking for all kinds of people.
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. Pinterest policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.