Company : Zeta
Job Profile :zeta-intern-software-development-engineer-graduate-2022
Location : Banglore
Degree : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
zeta-intern-software-development-engineer-graduate-2022 Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking – We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits –
We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments – our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
What is the Job like?
As an Intern, Software Development Engineer you will engage in product engineering efforts at Zeta and work with world-class dev teams to develop game-changing, globally distributed, Web 2.0 products used by millions worldwide.
You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment, etc, and will be chiefly expected to deliver clean, testable, and well-designed code for the same.
Who should apply for this post?
You have the makings of an ace developer – impressive problem-solving skills, sharp reasoning, and a logical bent. You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking, etc, and are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and are open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
You are acquainted with / have mastered _a few_ of the below skills/tools -Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, Python, C++, Javascrip,t, etc.
Bonus points –
– Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc)
– Active Blogger- Contribution to Open Source projects- You wrote your first program on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box)
– Ability to rattle off the names of every planet from Issac Asimov’s Foundation- Trilogy in reverse alphabetical order