Wipro recruitment drive 2021, Wipro off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Test Engineer position – BE/B.Tech | Bangalore
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Test Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech
Wipro Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position: Test Engineer
Job Locations: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
• Should have sound fundamentals and hands-on programming experience using object oriented programming languages (such as C#), REXX/VM Programming (including PIPE programming) and SQL (ability to write and execute queries to validate data).
• Must be familiar with GitHub etc. and other tools like Jira, SharePoint, Wiki etc.
• Desired: Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SOAP UI etc.
• Knowledge of IBM S/390 Assembler, C/C++, DB2, IBM TPF Toolkit will be a plus.
• If the candidate is proficient in Python programming, knows any of the following databases SQL Server / NoSQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc., Web APIs, Web Services, VB Scripting etc.
• It will be an added advantage. “As a Senior Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization.
• You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team.
• You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.”
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.