Wipro Freshers recruitment drive 2021, Wipro off campus drive, Freshers jobs in PAN INDIA , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Project Engineer Position- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA | PAN INDIA
Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Project Engineer Position- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Overview : Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Wipro jobs for freshers
Company Name: Wipro
Year of Passing: 2021
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study: CS/IT/Circuital
Designation: Project Engineer
Compensation: INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro jobs for freshers
• 10th Standard: 60% or above
• 12th Standard: 60% or above
• Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
• Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
• Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
• Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
• No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
• All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
• Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
• Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process for Wipro jobs for freshers
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
• Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
• Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
• Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
• Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Apply before the Link Expires
To apply for this job please visit campus-wipro.icims.com.