Sap Jobs in New York , sap software jobs in New York, sap jobs in Minneapolis, sap software jobs in Minneapolis, jobs in usa
Virtual US – SAP Concur Market Development Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55405•Remote
Full Job Description
Requisition ID: 273898
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Market Development Mission statement:
As the single largest contributor of SAP Concur’s growth strategy, we are sales professionals whose work is characterized by humility, curiosity, and grit. Armed with a compelling story, we are relentless in our pursuit of thoughtful conversations with business leaders with the mission of improving their lives and helping them become a best-run company.
The Market Development representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Regional Sales Executives. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns. MDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the SAP Concur Core Values will have potential for new challenges and career advancement within the SAP Concur organization.
• You embody our mission statement: You have grit. You seek out professional growth. You stay curious. You are trustworthy. You are a team player. You value our customers’ time. You find value in diversity and inclusion.
• You have 1-3 years of professional experience or you have a post-secondary degree or certification.
Day in the life of a Market Development Representative:
• You will report to a Market Development Manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones, as well as autonomy to allow you to run your business the way it works for you.
• You own your territory as if you were running your own business. You’re driven to build knowledge of SAP Concur’s product offerings, competitors, and the outcomes our customers seek from our solutions.
• You will confidently overcome objections and face the challenges that come with prospecting and calling head-on. You will effectively communicate Concur’s value propositions to key decision makers.
• You will build and maintain strong relationships with sales and marketing teams through clear, confident communication. You will work professionally and effectively to build strong cross-functional partnerships.
• You will achieve and exceed weekly and monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, conversations of value, etc.).
• You will be leveraging sales tools such as Outreach, ConnectANDSell, Salesforce.com, RingDNA, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to network and connect with potential customers. You will think quickly and logically to use our tools to attack your territory strategically.
• You will be given opportunities to participate in development programs such as leadership development and sales readiness programs.
• You will have frequent opportunities to be recognized and celebrated by your peers and leaders through awards, shout-outs, and daily performance stack rankings.
Why we’re One of Fortune & Glassdoor’s Greatest Places to Work:
• We have a generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents, which includes your pets.
• We know your life outside of work is your top priority, which is why we offer and encourage you to use your paid time off, personal time, and sick leave.
• We have industry leading 401k retirement plans and employees are able to participate in OWN SAP, which gives you the opportunity to own part of a Fortune 20 company.
• We are an organization that recognizes our individuals and teams through floor-wide communications and regular celebrations.
• We care about comradery and fun. There are many opportunities to be involved in friendly competitions, team building events, and department-wide tournaments.
• We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, and part of how we do that is by supporting and promoting employee resource groups. To name a few: Blacks@SAP, GlobalPride@SAP, Women@SAP, Latinos@SAP, Veterans@SAP and many more. You have a passion? We have a resource group for you!
• We love to reward our people for doing a great job, which is why we have an employee referral bonus program. You probably know people who are just amazing as you, and we’d love to meet them.
• You are resilient.
• You show passion for what you do and demonstrate a relentless commitment to win.
• You demonstrate empathy for our customers’ struggles and challenges, because they are our top priority.
• You are confident and clear when you communicate with your friends, peers, and customers. You are a curious person and get excited about your own growth and development.
• You are invested in both teamwork and comradery. You have a competitive spirit and can always find ways to keep your peers motivated.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
SAP – Just posted
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.