Vertafore recruitment drive 2021, Vertafore off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Hyderabad , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Vertafore Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For QA Analyst Position- BE/BTech/MCA | Hyderabad
Vertafore Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For QA Analyst Position- BE/BTech/MCA
Vertafore Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Vertafore: Vertafore is the leader in creating modern insurance technology. Every day thousands of insurance agencies, carriers and states use a breadth of Vertafore solutions to grow their businesses, process claims for their customers and much more. Click on the Careers tab to learn more about opportunities with us
Company Name: Vertafore
Job Profile: QA Analyst I
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience Required: 6 Months to 3 years
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
• QA Analyst I , you will be instrumental in Vertafore’s ongoing success within the insurance industry.
• Our QA Analysts work with our development teams, focusing on the providing the best products for our valued customers.
• This is a fast paced, ever changing environment. We continually challenge ourselves to exceed objectives, remove barriers, meet crucial deadlines, and maintain multiple projects, all while pioneering ways for efficiency with a team player attitude.
• If you have a passion for product quality, love technology, and enjoy thinking outside the box, you’re who we are looking for.
• You in this role will design and implement test plans to ensure that software functions as expected to meet or exceed customer’s s
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related technical degree; or equivalent amount of professional development.
• O.5 to 3 years’ experience in manual testing.
• Detail oriented; demonstrated ability to handle multiple strategic projects and priorities with efficiency and accuracy
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• An inherent drive to solve problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members
• Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as proven with well-written technical, project, client and related communications and presentations
• Basic understanding of OOP coding concepts
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.