Unisys recruitment drive 2021, Unisys off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Application Test Engineer position – BE/B.Tech | Bangalore
Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Application Test Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech
Unisys Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Name: Unisys
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Company Website: http://www.unisys.com
Job Position : Application Test Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Unisys Jobs 2021 :
• Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
• Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
• Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
• Provides technical support for developed applications.
• Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
• Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
• Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
• Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
• Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
• Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
• Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
• This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unisys.com.