UiPath freshers recruitment drive 2020, UiPath offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
UiPath Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For RPA Developer Position- BE/BTech/MCA| Bangalore
UiPath Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For RPA Developer Position- BE/BTech/MCA
UiPath Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring : At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Job Profile: RPA DEVELOPER
Exp Needed: Freshers (0-1 year)
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Services – Technical Services (Engineers)
This is what you will do at UiPath
• Collaborating with business analysts, technical architect, and other stakeholders to understand end-end process automation requirements and specifications
• Designing workflows and flowcharts to create new Robotic process automation and systems
• Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
• Testing and deploying programs and applications
• Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing automation
• Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve Robot performance
• Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing automation
• Developing technical documentation to guide maintenance and support team.
This is what you will bring to your team
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 0-1+ years of experience, passionate about creating process automation and applications.
• Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, .Net and C# and frameworks or systems such as AngularJS and Git
• Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
• Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
Apply Before the link Expires.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.