Techjockey Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Techjockey off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Delhi , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Techjockey freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Network Engineer Position – B.E/B.TECH/BCA/BSC-IT | Delhi
Techjockey Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Network Engineer Position – B.E/B.TECH/BCA/BSC-IT
Techjockey Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers
About The Company:
Techjockey is an online platform having a vertical focused approach that provides software solutions to various small and big enterprises, startups, SMEs, MSMEs, corporates, individuals, etc. all over the country.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.TECH/BCA/BSC-IT
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
– Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
– Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
– Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
– Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
– Arranging scheduled upgrades
– Investigating faults in the network
– Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
– Reporting network status to key stakeholders
Skill Set Required:
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– Should have excellent knowledge in creating High-level & Low-level Design document, proposal writing skills, Bill of Material preparation and writing Scope of work document Good Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO.
– Technology Certification CCNA/CCNP/CCIE will be an extra advantage.
– Good knowledge of Cisco Datacenter products Familiarity with Routing switching wireless technologies would be an extra advantage.
– Must be able to learn new technologies quickly.
– Excellent communications skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude, team player
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit www.myamcat.com.