TCS Digital Hiring 2022 | TCS Off Campus | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | PAN India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Digital Hiring 2022:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
TCS Digital Hiring 2022
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: TCS Digital
Salary: INR 7 LPA for UG Candidates, 7.3 LPA for PG Candidates
Job Location: TCS and All corporate companies
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Digitial Hiring 2022:
- UG/ PG Engineering Courses from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MS/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from any specialization offered a recognized University from 2019 to 2021 within 6 to 12 months of IT Experience.
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
About the TCS Digital Examination:
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 110 minutes.
- Advanced Quantitative Aptitude is of 40 Minutes
- Verbal Ability is of 10 Minutes
- Advanced Coding is of 60 Minutes
How To Apply for TCS Digital Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode
- Step 3: Click here to apply for the digital drive.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 25th February 2022
Test Date: Announced soon.
Apply Link: Tcs Digital Hiring 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.tcs.com.