Website Tata communications
Tata Communications recruitment drive 2021, Tata Communications off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Chennai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Jr. Customer Service Executive position – BE/B.Tech | Chennai
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Jr. Customer Service Executive Position – BE/B.Tech
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 Details
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: Jr. Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
Experience: 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,ECE,EEE,Telecom
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
• Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
• Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
• Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner. Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
• Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
• Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
• Set up configurations – number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
• Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
• Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
• Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
• Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tatacommunications.com.