Website Tata communications
Tata Communications recruitment drive 2021, Tata Communications off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Pune , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Customer Service Executive Position- BE/BTech | Pune
Tata Communications Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Customer Service Executive Position- BE/BTech
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
• Has enough knowledge within Service Assurance to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
• Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
• Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
• Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
• Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
• Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
• Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
• This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
• Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL. Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
• Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field). Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
• Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management.
• Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
• Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tatacommunications.com.