Synopsys recruitment drive 2021, Synopsys off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Synopsys Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For R&D Engineer position – BE/B.Tech | Bangalore
Synopsys Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For R&D Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech
Synopsys Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Synopsys
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Job Position : R&D Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
• We’re looking for a R&D engineer in the ProtoCompiler R&D team in Bangalore for the following role.
• You would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
Skills Required For Synopsys Jobs 2021 :
• B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
• Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
• Familiarity in digital logic design.
• Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constraints, static timing analysis
• 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
• Working knowledge of FPGA prototyping tools and flows is a plus
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.