Website One drop
Software Engineer, Fullstack
Software jobs in New York , jobs in Brooklyn , software jobs in new jersey, jobs in New Jersey, software jobs in Washington
Company name: One Drop
Location : New York, NY
We’re seeking a dynamic Fullstack Engineer to join the team and accelerate our web development efforts in the newly emerging world of chronic disease-related self-care. As the newest member of the engineering team, you will partner closely with our sales, marketing, and e-commerce teams to build and modify the platforms we use to bring world-class coaching to our users. We care deeply about the quality of our product and our user’s experience. We’re fearless and aggressive and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
You’ll make an impact by
• Working with Product, Marketing, and your fellow developers to develop, test, and support new features
• Collaborating with our UX team to design and then implement great UIs
• Building out interactive user reports and data visualizations
• Adding additional features to our coaching web application
• Working with our Marketing team to create and build upon our e-commerce experience
• 4+ years of Full Stack Web Development
• Experience with RESTful APIs (consuming and creating)
• Understanding Web Application Security (OWASP)
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, or similar products.
• Experience with Shopify or a similar templated eCommerce solution
• Experience working with collocated and remote teams
• SQL experience, preferably Postgres
• Experience with PHP or Node API development
• Experience working with JVM languages
• Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
• Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
• Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
• Yearly Professional Development Budget
• Unlimited Vacation Days
• Beautiful Loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York
• Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.