Website Soft Suave
Soft Suave Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Trainee Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/ME/Mtech | Chennai
Soft Suave Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Trainee Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/ME/Mtech
Soft Suave freshers recruitment drive 2020, Soft Suave offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Chennai, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Soft Suave Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Soft Suave is a fast-growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have a significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization.
Soft Suave is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company
Eligibility: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA – 2018 & 2019 passed outs only.
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Technologies: C++ ,C#, Java, .Net, Python, Node.js
Work Location: Chennai
• Key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems, thus helping businesses to be more efficient and provide a better service.
• As a software engineer, you will be working in a team of developers on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking, and problem-solving. Proficiency with Node JS, Java, Dot.Net, PHP, Java and other server technologies
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree of Engineering.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Analytical and commercial experience
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.