Website Silicon Labs
Silicon labs recruitment drive 2021, Silicon labs off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Hyderabad , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Silicon labs Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Embedded Software Engineer position – BE/B.Tech/MCA|Hyderabad
Silicon labs Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Embedded Software Engineer position – BE/B.Tech/MCA
Silicon labs Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Silicon labs
Silicon Labs is a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Our award-winning technologies are shaping the future of the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets.
Company Website : www.silabs.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Job Description For Silicon labs Jobs 2021 :
IoT Platform Software is expanding to Hyderabad and is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive this expansion. In this role, you will be joining a new team of talented software engineers to deliver new features for our EFR/EFM product lines.
IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.
Skills Required For Silicon labs Jobs 2021 :
• 0-5 years of hands-on embedded software development
• Strong C programming knowledge
• Exposure to highly resource-constrained, real-time, embedded environments.
• Experience with Assembly Language for at least one MCU (ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08)
• Experience writing and optimizing device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, i2c, RTC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.)
• Experience with one or more RTOS – Free RTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
• Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
• Experience working within a global organization
• Excellent communication skills
Qualifications Considered a Plus
• Experience working at a semiconductor company
• Basic understanding of hardware IP architecture, development and verification
• Radio firmware experience at the PHY / MAC layers
• Zigbee, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, WiSun protocol stack experience
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.