Website Scroll Mantra
Scroll Mantra Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Web Developer Position- BE/BTech/BCA/BSc| Gurgaon
Scroll Mantra freshers recruitment drive 2020, Scroll Mantra offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Scroll Mantra Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Web Developer Position- BE/BTech/BCA/BSc
Scroll Mantra Hiring For Web Developer Position: Scroll Mantra is a young and dynamic marketing communications consultancy. We focus on seamless execution and delivery of path-breaking campaigns through traditional and digital media. Getting noticed and staying noticed in today’s fast-moving world takes more than a one-off media release or a short-lived Twitter trend.
Job Profile: Web Developer
Company Name: Scroll Mantra Private Limited
Company Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Exp Needed: 6 Months+
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/BCA/BSc
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
• Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
• Work with cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• Good knowledge of HTML5/XHTML, AJAX, CSS3
• Good knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
• Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
• The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by the design team into cohesive websites
• An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
• Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
• Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
• Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
• Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
• An understanding of programming security best practices
• Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
• At least 6 months – 1 year of experience with WooCommerce and WordPress
• 6 months to 1-year front-end development, solid project-level experience with WordPress, HTML, CSS
• Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in joining please mail your resume/profile on email@example.com with Subject as Web Developer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.