Samsung Recruitment 2022 | Network Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Samsung Display Noida Private Limited
Samsung Recruitment 2022: Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (https://news.samsung.com/global/
Job Details Of Samsung Recruitment 2022:
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: Network Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors/ Masters in ECE / CSE
- 2-5 years of experience.
Samsung is developing 5G base station software. Our team has good opportunities for development & commercialization of CU platforms to various operators on the globe.
- 5G bearer Design and development of PDCP protocols with high quality.
- Understanding the system(ODP/DPDK) and optimizing the solutions.
- 5G bearer (PDCP) issue debugging and fixing bugs.
- Commercializing the solution to various operators.
- Candidates should have strong experience in 4G/5G PDCP/RLC and other related aspects.
- Log analysis and strong debugging skills
- C, C++ Knowledge with strong analytical skills
- Enriched experience in overall Access Network is Plus.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Experience in DPDK/ODP/Virtual network nodes is Plus.
- Understanding of LTE / 5G bearer specs
To apply for this job please visit sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.