Website RSA Security
RSA Security Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/MCA | Bangalore
RSA Security Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/MCA
RSA Security freshers recruitment drive 2020, RSA Security offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
RSA Security Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring: RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Job Profile: RSA-Software Engineer 1
Company Name: RSA Security
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Title: The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
• Candidate should have years of internship experience working as a System Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
• Intermediate skills in Build & deployment tools (Packer, Ansible, Terrafrom), working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Hands on experience on Linux/Unix/Cent OS platforms
• Have good analytical and problem solving skills
• Computer Science/Information Technology/Network Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
• Interest to pursue career opportunity in cyber security space.
• Prior knowledge on Network concepts, Networking commands. Cyber security concept would be helpful.
• Utilize various open source technologies
• Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
• Build independent web based tools, micro services and solutions
• Understand how various systems work
• Understand how IT operations are managed.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rsa.com.