Philips recruitment drive 2021, Philips off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Company Profile : Philips
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Positions: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Description For Philips Jobs 2021 :
• Manage high impact, complex transfer projects that enables Philips to reduce risk, improve profitability, align with Philips’ strategic supply base and optimize supply chain flexibility.
• The primary function within this role is to execute engineering activities through the course of fast-paced, high quality transfer projects.
• You will be responsible for driving meaningful and innovative product development, generating ideas/concepts in feature development to improve quality and reduce cost, as well as performing the role of a technical lead in taking the product development through manufacturing release while transferring products between suppliers.
• Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works & Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions & generating BoM.
• Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
• Responsible for releasing design through Engineering Change management.
• Mechanical components design and development.
• Plastics, Sheet Metal, & Machining components/sub-system Design & Development by liaising with Mechanical designer/Architect.
• Selection of materials based on functional need by liaising with Mechanical designer/Architect.
• Selection of appropriate finishing processes & Paintings to components/sub-system.
Skills Required For Philips Jobs 2021 :
• M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
• 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience in design & development of system/subsystem
• Working Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), experience in FEA analysis is preferred.
• Working experience with manufacturing processes.
• Good at hand calculation of the design.
• Basic understanding of DFMEA and identifying relevant product risks.
• Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA.
• Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes.
• Working Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred.
• Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
Apply before the link expires
To apply for this job please visit philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.