PayPal recruitment drive 2021, PayPal off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
PayPal Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Full Stack Engineer Position| B.Sc/ M.Sc | Bangalore
PayPal Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Full Stack Engineer Position | B.Sc/ M.Sc
Company: PayPal India Pvt Ltd
PayPal Recruitment 2021 : PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies.
PayPal India is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Company Website: www.paypal.com/in
Positions: Full Stack Engineer – Growth Markets
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology
This position is for a software developer role to work with teams across the globe building payment solution for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with awareness of the industry trends, positive work ethic and a “can do” attitude. The prospective candidate will be working on multiple languages and platforms, devising and delivering solutions to the market, in a fast-paced manner.
As part of this role, the candidate will help deliver delightful web experiences for our global user base in order to help acquire new customers and incremental revenue for the organization.
• Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
• Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
• Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
• Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with implementation options
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
• Strong programming skills and expertise in Node.js with background of having delivered engaging and interactive applications
• Experience with open-source test automation and CI tools
• Experience working with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle / NoSQL DB etc.
• Exposure to one or more server-side scripting technologies
• Knowledge of REST APIs, GraphQL, Unit Testing and Build Tools
• Knowledge of open-source frameworks with contribution to web and service-oriented apps using open-source technologies
• Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
• Working experience in Java/J2EE and object-oriented Design is a plus
Apply before the link expires
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.