Ola Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Development Engineer Position-B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA | Bangalore
Ola Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Development Engineer Position-B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Ola recruitment drive 2020, Ola offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
About Us: Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service Fulfilment.
Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up that are relevant at a global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world’s first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experience and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Official Website: www.olacabs.com
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – SDE I
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
• Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
• Unit testing and deployment.
• Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Experience & Skills
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
• A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
• Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute with 1-3 years of development experience in a product firm.
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply before the link get expires
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.