Nokia Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Nokia off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Chennai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Nokia Software freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Trainee Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech| Chennai
Nokia Software Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Software Engineer Trainee Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Nokia Software Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Nokia Software:
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
• You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
• Installing configuring and Integratiing software systems
• Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
• Learn to design business processes and workflows.
• Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations.
• Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers.
• Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations
Qualifications required for Nokia Software Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0 with following skillsets will be added advantages.
• Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
• Knowledge in Java Programming language
• Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
• Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server will have added advantages
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.