Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud, IP routing, Broadband accessand the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We’re looking specifically for people who are passionate to transform into a DevOps way of working. You’ll be responsible to implement and deploy DevOps methodologies and maintain the operational part of the delivery cycle.
Job Details Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Skill Set Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Should have very good understanding of Ethernet /GPON / DSL/ Networking systems.
- Must have in depth knowledge of L2 switching architecture and protocols
- Ethernet, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VALN, ARP, MAC
- Must have strong understanding and working knowledge of either of these protocols or in multiple protocols DHCP, PPP, IGMP, LACP, 802.1x, QoS.
- Should have experience in testing on any of the networking devices (Switch/router) in above protocols, setting up test topologies to verify protocol implementation, scaling limits or performance.
- Experience working (manual and automation) with Access Equipment (DSLAM, GPON, Aggregators) or any networking product (Switches, Routers etc.)
- Experience and very strong knowledge in Test Case Designing, Test Planning and various test methodology.
- Should have good knowledge of SDLC/PDLC and bug/fault report life cycle.
- Must possess outstanding problem solving skills in diagnosing and helping in resolution of customer issues.
- Should have worked with traffic tools like Spirent, Ixia, Router tester etc for end to end traffic testing. (Preferably Spirent products).
- Should be passionate about Testing.
- should good knowledge on devOPS priciples, tools and techniques and hands on experience on the same
- Configuration Management knowledge is mandatory.
- Should have experience in Kubernetes and other Cloud technology
- Experience in Working of Elastic Search, Kibana
- Experience and very strong knowledge in logstach
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in development of automated Test Cases/Suites using python, Python, Perl, Shell scripting and its maintenance.
- Exposure to automated regression run and result analysis can be considered.
Apply Here : Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.monsterindia.com.