Nike | Software Engineer | Beaverton, OR
Nike Hiring for software engineer jobs , jobs in Beaverton, software jobs in Beaverton, jobs in Long Island City, developer vacancies in New York
Company : Nike
Location : Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
If you’re ready to innovate and help deliver outcomes supporting our Consumer Direct Acceleration, join our Retail Support Solutions Engineering TEAM. We combine modern technology, agility, and a collaborative culture to deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc.’s leading products and services. As a team, we are responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining tools for leadership and our support teams. Working with our team will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
As an Engineer in the Global Operations and Support organization, your primary role on the team will be to help deliver the next generation of technology tools, automation, and analytics while also helping elevate the engineering approach and team capability. You will actively participate on an Agile Squad focused on ensuring current platform transactional systems deliver seamlessly. Along the way, you will improve team health while building trust and diversity in the Nike Global Technology Organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform.
• Significant experience consuming and creating web services, with a good understanding of API design.
• Experience working with C#, Python, and React.
• Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated testing techniques and practices.
• Hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews.
• Experience in using Continuous Delivery practices to build observability and monitoring into all products.
• Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles.
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results oriented environment.
• Commitment to building accountability and trust within the team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.