Mobikwik recruitment drive 2021, Mobikwik off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Mobikwik Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Data Engineer position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Gurgaon
Mobikwik Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Data Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Mobikwik Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Mobikwik
MobiKwik is an Indian company founded in 2009 that provides a mobile phone-based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments. In 2013 the Reserve Bank of India authorized the company’s use of the MobiKwik wallet, and in May 2016 the company began providing small loans to consumers as part of its service.
The company launched its MobiKwik Lite mobile app in November 2016, designed for users of older 2G mobile networks and for those in areas with poor internet connectivity. In November 2016, the company reported having 1.5 million merchants using its service and a user base of 55 million customers.
Company Website : www.mobikwik.com
Job Position : Data Engineer
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Mobikwik Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Mobikwik Jobs 2021 :
• The role requires a hands-on technologist with experience in Big data, Hadoop, databases, MDM.
• As data engineering practitioner, you should have an understanding of build vs. buy, performance considerations, hosting, business intelligence, reporting & analytics.
Skills Required For Mobikwik Jobs 2021 :
• Experience within the field of data engineering
• Familiar with data architecture including data ingestion
• Experience in configuring, maintaining production and development Hadoop Clusters
• Experience in creating Hive tables, loading with data and writing Hive queries
• Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Python/Scala.-
• Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.-
• Well versed with pros and cons of various database technologies like Relational, NO SQL, Columnar databases.
• Experienced in multi-dimensional modeling like start schema, snowflakes, normalized and
• denormalized models
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit www.mobikwik.com.