Microsoft recruitment drive 2020, Microsoft offcampus jobs, Freshers jobs in hyderabad , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech|Hyderabad
Microsoft Recruitment drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Microsoft Hiring For Software Engineer Position:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Company Website : www.microsoft.com
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Work Location : Hyderabad
Degree Needed : BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Needed : 1+ Yrs
• This role is for STCI Knowledge Graph team, working on to build next generation bing Knowledge graph with structured and semi-structured data from across the web.
• The work involves dealing with complex technical problems in data science to develop next gen data integration platform.
• It involves building a scalable platform to handle terabytes of web scale structured data.
• The team works on cutting edge technologies in large-scale distributed computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, etc.
• Our mission is to build the world’s freshest, richest, cleanest, most comprehensive and most intelligent model of the web.
• We are looking for engineers that have strong technical skills and are passionate about this area.
Key responsibilities are mapped to one of the following tasks:
• Extract, normalize and aggregate semi-structured content from web document
• Build the right store with the right data model for the data
• Building scalable platform to handle billions of entities of web scale structured and semi-structured data.
• Work with partner teams to power rich experience based on the data.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1+ years software development experience in C++, C#, Java or equivalent.
• Familiarity with large scale distributed systems, and map-reduce is preferred
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.