Website Micro Focus
Micro Focus Freshers recruitment drive 2020 , Micro Focus off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Systems Position- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA |Bangalore
Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Systems Position- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive Details:
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Systems
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MCA
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
• Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
• Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills required for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive:
• Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
• Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
• Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.