Website Mesa Associates
Mesa Associates Recruitment Hiring For Applications Engineer Position – Chattanooga, TN, USA
jobs in New York , software jobs in new York, jobs in Chattanooga, software jobs in Chattanooga, jobs in USA
Mesa Associates, Inc.
Chattanooga, TN 37402
o Posted: January 14, 2021
Showing 1 location
Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
• Works under the direction of Senior/Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
• Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to design in area of specialty.
• On a task basis, is responsible for preparation and completion of discipline engineering designs and supporting documentation such as design criteria, calculations, drawings and specifications.
• Work closely with design team and other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
• Familiar with Mesa Policies and Business Unit procedures, complies with procedural requirements for document/deliverable generation.
• Performs technical and coordination checking/ review of deliverables and other project documents. Ensures deliverables comply with Business Unit procedures and meet applicable design requirements.
• Capable of preparing calculations using engineering formulas and skills or application specific software as required.
• Manages personal task assignments, and adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget on all assigned tasks.
• Assists in resolution of construction issues, supporting design staff to resolve problems and concerns in a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Possess aptitude for computing and design.
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment.
• Possess willingness to accept responsibility for technical adequacy of all output.
• Possess working knowledge of computers and software such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Possess willingness to develop promote and comply with Mesa safety requirements.
• Entry level engineering position requiring a four-year technical degree in engineering.
• Professional registration as an Engineering Intern is desirable for this position.
• Normal office environment with occasional field trips to plant sites requiring ability to walk and climb stairs or ladders in a plant or industrial environment occasionally requiring occasional overnight (or longer) stays.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Civil Engineering or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.