MAERSK recruitment drive 2021, MAERSK off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Mumbai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
MAERSK Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Junior Data Engineer position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Mumbai
MAERSK Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Junior Data Engineer Position – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
MAERSK Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : MAERSK
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
Company Website : www.maersk.com
Job Position : Junior Data Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For MAERSK Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For MAERSK Jobs 2021 :
• Gather and understand business requirements to translate to technical requirements
• Perform business analysis, data exploration and requirements mapping for new data sources to integrate in the analytical and process mining tools.
• Design the systems landscape and conceptual, semantic, and physical layers of the analytic tool solutions
• Drive data integration projects due to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures (MA&D)
• Take implementation decisions on feasibility of solutions and impact/risks of changes
• Setup, implement and enforce governance models/structures for deployed analytical applications in Production
Skills Required For MAERSK Jobs 2021 :
• Familiarity writing python scripts using basic libraries like numpy, pandas, sklearn etc.
• Can perform loading, cleaning and preprocessing of csv, json and other classic data formats
• Experience working with sql databases, both inside a sql gui and from python
• Basic understanding of the Azure ecosystem and a curiosity to continue to expand your knowledge
• Basic understanding of version control software such as GIT
• A mind for data science and a curiosity to continue your learning
• The tenacity to trace data sources, knowhow and solutions in a big international organization
• Basic understanding of software deployment using Docker, Kubernetes and Argo
• Basic understanding of software monitoring using Datadog
• Ability to manage different moving parts – business stakeholders, IT, Analytics Resources, Data Experts, SMEs, etc. for the successful execution of the projects.
• Be able to respond fast to new business requirements by delivering proof-of-concept solutions
Desired Skills :
• Experience writing machine learning models in Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch
• Experience delivering stable and fast backend software solutions
• Experience deploying software using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Argo
• Work experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools
• Design system frameworks and reusable building blocks for building an Integrated Data Warehouse
• Knows how to write up and work with Technical Design Documents: Conceptual Data Models, Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Source-to-Target Mappings and Data Flow Diagrams, Systems Landscape, etc.
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modelling.
• Foundations on Automation and ETL design, and able to work with different data transformation tools, preferably Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server.
• Foundations on Reporting / Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Microsoft SSAS
• Financial Reporting, Supply Chain Management and Master Data Management background
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.maersk.com.