Koch Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Koch offcampus freshers recruitment, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Koch freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech| Bangalore
Koch Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position- BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Food. Shelter. Clothing. Transportation. Koch Industries creates life’s basic necessities, while innovating ways to make them even better. Yet our advocacy for a free and open society is what truly sets us apart.
Company Name: Koch
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience Needed: 0 to 1 year
Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES for Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
1. Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
2. Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
3. Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
4. Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
5. Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
6. Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
7. Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
8. Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
9. Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
10. Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
11. Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
12. Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
13. Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
14. Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
15. Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
16. Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
• Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
• Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
• Conduct Stack up analysis
• Evaluates Tools/services
• Supports FEA and Correlation activities
REQUIRED:BE/M Tech in Mechanical Engineering
WORK EXPERIENCE required for Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
REQUIRED: 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
2. Excellent drawing reading skills
3. Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
4. Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
5. Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
6. Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
7. Strong & Effective oral and written communication
8. Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
9. Self-driven and quick learner.
10. Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
11. Alignment to MBM philosophy
12. Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
13. Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kochcareers.com.