Juniper Networks Hiring Freshers | newjobworld.com
Juniper Networks Hiring Freshers:
Job Profile :
Position: Software Engineer 1
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Identification: 1001865
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required : BE/BTech/ME/MTech
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon, and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Every day our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners, and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100, and hundreds of public sector organizations.
Job Description Juniper Networks Hiring Freshers
Why should you join our RPD team?
- Opportunity to be part of BGP development team and solve complex networking problem
- The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to the evolution of the Internet and hyper-scale data center networking solutions.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- To work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.
- Passionate about programming in C/C++ and complex data-structures
- Feel proud of problem solving skills and possess right aptitude, attitude and appetite to learn.
- Self-driven, motivated and quick-learning individual who will be willing to explore new areas in Routing Protocols and Linux world
- Exposure to TCP/IP, IPC (inter-process communication), object-oriented concepts and multi-threading are helpful
- Development experience in any of the routing protocols including BGP is a plus.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to help change the world…
To apply for this job please visit ejif.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.