JLL Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Accounting Analyst Position- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/Mtech | Gurgaon
JLL freshers recruitment drive 2020, JLL offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Gurgaon, Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
JLL Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Accounting Analyst Position- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/Mtech
JLL Freshers Recruitment 2020: JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit
Official Website: jll.com
Job Profile: Accounting Analyst
Company Name: JLL
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
What this job involves –
• Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
• Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals, prepayments and transfers.
• Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
• Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
• Proactively lead assigned portfolio/s to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses / deliverables
• Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses
• Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary
• Raise balancing charges.
• Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
• Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction
• Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
• Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
• Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
• Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
To apply you need to have: –
• Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
• Knowledge/experience of basic accounting.
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to set own priorities.
• Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
• Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
• In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic and advanced MS excel
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & MS Access
• To work with Surveyors, Facility Managers and Client Accountants to produce reconciled accounts within agreed deadlines.
• To provide detailed summary of accounts to the tenants and to the Client
• Demonstrate industry and domain knowledge over a period of time by gaining knowledge through interactions with the Property Management business community, research, etc. and contribute to the ‘Centre of Excellence’ concept
• Accounting Background (B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance)
• Fresher or experience till 1 year in the process of Transaction Management/R2R
Apply Before the link Expires for JLL Freshers Recruitment 2020.
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.