Website JK Technosoft
JK Technosoft Freshers recruitment drive 2020, JK Technosoft off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Noida & Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
JK Technosoft freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Trainee Position- B.Tech/MCA
| Noida & Bangalore
JK Technosoft Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Software Engineer Trainee Position- B.Tech/MCA
JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive Hiring
About JK Technosoft:
JK Technosoft (JKT), is a global IT solutions company, and is a part of one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover of over US$ 7 billion. In our 25 years of transformational journey, we have established an exceptional customer guardianship through our philosophy of reciprocal partnership and value addition. With over 1500 people and three offshore delivery centres in Delhi NCR, Hyderabad and Bangalore, we serve our global customers in US, UK, Europe and India both onsite and from offshore.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Job locations: Noida & Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/MCA
Batch : 2021 Batch
Roles and responsibilities For JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive Hiring
• Passion and zeal to explore new technologies – IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
• Understanding of computer architecture at Hardware, Operating system and system tools level.
• Good grasp over technology practices and guidelines prevalent in industry and wider tech community.
• Awareness of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and of Quality parameters therein.
• Promptness to come up with improvement suggestions for assigned tasks and modules.
• Prior experience with live-projects.
• Active involvement in extra-curricular activities like coding contests, open source contributions, white papers, project competitions, etc.
Eligibility for JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive Hiring
• 10th, 12th or Diploma more than 65%
• Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for JKT selection process or joining time
• Graduation minimum of 65%
• Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation
• During Training period (6 month) they will get a stipend of Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand) /- per month. (Only for MCA Students) And for B.tech candidates it will be a direct employment for date of joining with 6 months of probation
• Annual Gross CTC = Rs.3.50 Lacs/Annum; Rs.3.0 L/A (as fixed salary) + Rs.50K/- (as Retention Bonus amount). After successful completion of one year with the organisation (excluding training or probation period in the organisation), they will be absorbed as Software Engineer Trainee.
• There is NO Bank Guarantee / Bond
• Hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.
• Ability to effectively convert design into coding
• Ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.
• ‘Own your code’ – Ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.
• Know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
• Proficiency to follow an optimized approach towards coding.
• Readiness to take up challenging tasks with flexibility around language and technology.
• ‘Go-getter’ attitude with a knack of doings thing differently.
• ‘Can-do-better’ approach with eye for improvement.
• Excellent communication skills and comprehension ability.
• Must be a quick learner.
• An effective team player.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit www.firstnaukri.com.