Ivy Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer
Ivy Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Ivy is a leading tech provider for one of the world’s biggest gaming and entertainment companies. The sheer scale we now operate at is exhilarating and irresistible. Our world-class software and digital experiences are used by millions of consumers around the world. And we facilitate billions of transactions to head even some of the biggest technology giants. But we’re nothing without our teams of experts. At Ivy, everyone works with ambition to make what sometimes feels impossible, possible. With passion, inclusivity and a relentless pursuit of excellence we work together to form a fun, caring, supportive, respectful and unified team.
Job Details Ivy Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience : 0 -1 years
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
As a Trainee Software Engineer – UI will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process or software testing. Candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment, the engineer works with tech Lead, software engineers, internal partners, and stakeholders.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, and documentation of software components and features
- Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the design and tests.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Participate in sprint planning, demos, and daily scrum activities. Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development. Maintain software build/configuration management.
- Learn and understand the best software standards.
- Work under the general guidance and collaboratively with mentors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of OOPS and OOAD concepts & Data Structures. Solid in one or more of the following programming languages:
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, SQL, Hadoop, XML/XSLT, JSON.
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following: visual studio, manual testing, and automation testing, web-based applications.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods. Ability to test, analyze, and solve .
Apply Here : IVY
To apply for this job please visit careers.ivy.global.