Website IHS Markit
IHS Markit Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For 2021 Batch- BBA Graduates | Bangalore
IHS Markit Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For 2021 Batch- BBA Graduates
IHIS Markit Cts freshers recruitment drive 2020, IHS Markit offcampus drive, Freshers jobs , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
IHS Markit Off Campus Drive: At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make more informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
Job Profile Freshers-BBA Graduates
Degree Needed: BBA
Batch Eligible: 2021
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
CTC: INR 3.5 Lakh per annum + Benefits
Working hours: Candidate should be willing to work in 24*7 working environment
The Role: IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others. We support the below business lines:
• Data and Information Services
• Trade Processing
• Risk and Regulatory Compliance
• Financial Technology Solutions
• Commentary & Analysis
What we’re looking for: We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. To be an ideal fit for the role, you’ll have:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/ priorities/ projects
• Strong analytical/ problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Financial Markets is a plus
• We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a BBA degree in Banking, Operations, Banking & Operations, Finance, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
• CGPA score of 7+ throughout
• January 2021 and July 2021 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit www.firstnaukri.com.