IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Functional verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | 2017 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 :
We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
Job Details :
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Functional verification Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 5 Years)
Salary: 0- 10 LPA
Eligibility of IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- 2017 to 2022 Batch
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Functional verification engineer, you are expected to
- Verify the different functions/components for a high speed SERDES.
- Work with logic and development teams to identify test scenarios, create test plans and execute the scenarios.
- Create/Update the test environment and code automated test scenarios and environments.
- Work with development and system tests team to ensure coverage criteria.
- Develop skills in IBM Functional verification tools and apply them successfully
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-5 years of relevant industry experience
- An understanding of the hardware development cycle for the product.
- Expertise in System Verilog / C++ programming to write functional verification components
- Understanding of Verilog or VHDL, and able to trace the source of unexpected design behavior through to RTL source.Track record of defining new approaches to verification that are adopted by others and progress the state of the art of verification within a team.
- Expertise in automation language, tool and scripts – Python, Perl
- Experience in test automation.
- Analytical skills, decision making ability and attention to details .
- Ability to work in a team, under schedule pressure and maintain deadlines
- Development experience with Linux / Unix
- Experience in Test Plan creation and develop test cases from the requirements & Design Documents, reviews, reports creation.
- Strong communication skills and passionate to work well as part of a team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Stress testing and ability to identify corner case scenarios
- Knowledge of PCIE Domain and Mixed Signal Verification
- Application of C++ in a functional verification project
- Knowledge of high-speed SERDES.
- Good understanding of computer system architecture
To apply for this job please visit www.monsterindia.com.