HP Freshers recruitment drive 2021, HP off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
HP Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For IT Developer – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Bangalore
HP Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For IT Developer – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
HP Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Job Positions : IT Developer/Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HP Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for HP Jobs 2021 :
• Participates as a member of development team.
• Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
• Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
• Participates in code review.
• Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision. Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Skills Required for HP Jobs 2021 :
• Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
• 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle.
• Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.