Hexaware recruitment drive 2021, Hexaware off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Hexaware Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Graduate Trainee Position – B.Sc/BCA | Across India
Hexaware Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring For Graduate Trainee Position – B.Sc/BCA
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Hexaware
Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Hexaware’s Digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of the customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate Everything TM ,Cloudify Everything TM, Transform Customer Experiences TM”. Powering Hexaware’s complex technology solutions and services, is the Bottom-Up Disruption, a disruptive crowdsourcing initiative that brings about innovation and improvement, to everyday complexities and, ultimately, growing the clients’ business.
Company Website : www.hexaware.com
Job Position : Graduate Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hexaware Jobs 2021 :
• Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA
• 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
• 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Hexaware Jobs 2021 :
• As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be :
• Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory. There would be no active backlogs
• Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
• Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit www.firstnaukri.com.