Website Hewlett Packard
Hewlett Packard Hiring Freshers for Development Engineer
About Company :
Hewlett Packard Hiring Freshers for Development Engineer we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category: Engineering
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (India)
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of big data and reporting applications software running on local, networked, and cloud platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Designs and develops application software in the server supportability/big data analytics domain for end-user applications, running on local, networked, and internet-based platforms.
- Works on developing monitoring and reporting applications using ELK and/or any reporting tool
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Experience in Python, REST and GIT
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Docker
- Knowledge in MongoDB, RMQ and Nifi desirable
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.