Website Hewlett Packard
HP Freshers recruitment drive 2020, HP off campus drive , Freshers jobs in Bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Hewlett Packard freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Java Developer Position – BE/BTech/ME/MTech| Bangalore
Hewlett Packard Freshers Recruitment drive 2020 Hiring For Java Developer Position – BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Hewlett Packard Off Campus
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile : Java Developer
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
• Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
• Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required for Hewlett Packard Off Campus:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills required for Hewlett Packard Off Campus:
• Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
• Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
• Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.