Website HBC India
HBC India Freshers recruitment drive 2020, HBC India offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in bangalore , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
HBC India freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Data Analyst Position- BE/BTech/ | Bangalore
HBC India freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Data Analyst Position- BE/BTech
HBC India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 HBC was sold for $1.1 billion to an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, and as such is no longer a Canadian-owned company.
Company Name:- HUDSON’S BAY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Job Profile:- TRAINEE, PEOPLE ANALYTICS
Work Location:- Bangalore
Experience:- 0 to 1 year
What This Position Is All About:
The successful candidate will primarily focus on delivering results through the development and execution of world-class analytics methodology. He/she will support Saks Fifth Avenue’s strategies through the delivery of quality data, analytical insights, technical and business-centric recommendations. The ability to think strategically about customer and business challenges and proactively propose solutions will be critical to their success Forward thinking is the key to this role as new technologies and opportunities present themselves.
Who You Are:
• Gather and translate business requirements on key projects
• Effectively manage project assignments and documentation, including establishing and communicating overall priority and defining project scope, deliverables and timing. Communicate assignment status against goals ongoing. Generate ad-hoc reporting/insights
• Develop and present clear and comprehensive findings/recommendations to leadership on key initiatives
• Integrate existing analytical tools (reports, models, etc.) into analytical deliverables, analyze and interpret/manipulate data (HR databases, Teradata/Data-warehouse, 3rdparty) from disparate sources, translate data findings and interpretation of business requirement into actionable information
• Automate and streamline operational processes.
You also have:
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics Technology
• 0 to 1 years of experience in analytics, reporting database management
• Working knowledge of one of the following languages R, Python
• Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office tools, knowledge of VBA and Macros is added advantage
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following dash boarding tools Tableau, Power-BI or Qlikview
• Knowledge of SQL programming tool like MS SQL, PLSQL, MS ACCESS
• Knowledge of Statistical Techniques like Hypothesis Testing, Sampling will be added advantage
As the Analyst, you will:
• Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences. Create clear and compelling business plan and communicate effectively to cross-functional partners.
• Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit www.hbcindiacareers.com.