GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022
GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Profile : GSPANN
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implanted solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. Good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.
Company Website: www.gspann.com
Position: Software Engineer Trainee – Big Data
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria For GSPANN Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Skills Required ForGSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
Documents to be Carried GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Job Description For GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and test in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
How To Apply For GSPANN Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
To apply for this job please visit www.gspann.com.