Google Jobs in New York , Google software jobs in New York, Google jobs in Chicago, Google software jobs in Chicago, jobs in usa
Senior Machine Learning Analyst
Company : Google
Location : Chicago, IL
Role : Senior Machine Learning Analyst
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience involving quantitative data analysis.
• Industry experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
• Experience working in Finance or a related field.
• Experience with statistical and machine learning methods, including the full modelling lifecycle.
• Experience with both supervised and unsupervised learning (e.g. time series forecasting, clustering, classification) or Big Data techniques (Spark, Pig, Hive).
About the job
The Finance Data and Analytics (DnA) team combines business acumen, technology and innovation to organize data enable insights and create data driven and efficient Finance organization in Google. As part of this team, you will have a unique opportunity to gain perspectives on Google’s core businesses, services and the products.
As a Senior Machine Learning Analyst, you will work on strategic business challenges across multiple business areas. You will collaborate with data engineers, analysts and PMs to create data solutions to enable our finance partners to make informed decisions, manage risks and opportunities.
• Partner with Finance leadership and their teams to understand business context, and provide actionable data insights and solutions.
• Apply statistical and machine learning methods to solve large scale problems, including the full modeling lifecycle.
• Create data visualization to summarize the modeling insights and communicate them to internal team members and business stakeholders.
• Widen and deepen skill sets.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.