Google Jobs in New York , Google software jobs in New York, Google jobs in San Francisco, Google software jobs in San Francisco, jobs in usa
Google Recruitment Drive Hiring For Information Security Engineer position | New York, NY
Google Recruitment Drive – Hiring For Information Security Engineer Position
Google Recruitment Details :
Company Profile : Google
Company Website : www.google.com
Job Position : Information Security Engineer
Job Location : New York, NY
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
• Relevant work experience in web application security.
• Software development experience in C++ or Java.
• Knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As an Information Security Engineer at Google, you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Google teams and partners to improve security. You will also work closely with other Google Engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security. You will work on a wide variety of software designs and technology stacks. In addition, you will have the option to specialize or perform research in a number of fields.
At Google, our users come first, and the Systems Infrastructure team is at the heart of that promise. We build the technologies that transform the way we think about doing business. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology or keeping Google’s internal systems humming, Googlers and users alike rely on us to keep things running. We’re back-end experts: protecting your privacy and ensuring your security.
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Advocate security and secure practices throughout Google.
• Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Google’s products and services.
• Be involved in offensive security exercises.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Google – Today
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.