Google Freshers recruitment drive 2020, Google offcampus freshers recruitment, Freshers jobs in hyderabad , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
Google freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Information Technology Intern Position – BE/BTech/ | Hyderabad
Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Information Technology Intern Position – BE/BTech
Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Job Profile: Information Technology Intern, Summer 2021
Company Name: Google
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Degree Needed: 2021 Batch & 2020 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
Minimum qualifications required for Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field.
• Experience working in an IT department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment.
Preferred qualifications for Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
• Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows.
• Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
• Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
As a member of our Information Technology team you are the go-to person for Googlers’ computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Google’s internal tools and technologies. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries, and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the Googler user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts and have access to our skills based trainings.
You’ll problem solve with multiple operating systems (e.g., OS X, Linux, Windows, etc.) and a range of devices (e.g., desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices, etc.). Additionally, you’ll occasionally partner with various teams including Security, Networking and Infrastructure. You’re a fast learner and a great communicator who can effectively support the IT needs of global offices of all sizes and Googlers of varying technical backgrounds.
Google created one of the world’s largest global computing infrastructures for both internal and external use. And behind that infrastructure is a diverse group of Googlers who design, build and keep the lights on for our users. Using our unique technologies, along with open source tools, we keep Google’s products and services running, robust and secure. We aspire to be an organization that reflects the diversity of our users globally and give back to the world’s technical community whenever we can.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
This program is designed to provide exposure to the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. Current students majoring in information systems, information technology, applied networking, system administration, and other majors with applicable experience are encouraged to apply.
Please complete your application before November 16, 2020. Applicants must have a right to work in India as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
To apply: You must submit all of the following materials:
1. Updated resume (PDF) – please include the relevant graduation dates, coding language(s) if applicable along with any technical experience or projects.
2. Transcript (PDF)
Responsibilities for Google Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
• Provide support for desktops/laptops and user access to corporate network and applications.
• Provide support for services such as office phones, mobile devices, video conferencing and remote access.
• Provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
• Contribute to project based work related to user or infrastructure support.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.