Google software engineer jobs in New York, Google jobs in New York , Google software jobs in Mountain View, Google jobs in Mountain View, Google jobs in USA
Google Hiring For IT Technical Solutions Consultant Position – Mountain View, CA
Role: Technical Solutions Consultant, Localization Tools and infrastructure, gUP
Mountain View, CA
$118,000 a year
Full Job Description
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Boulder, CO, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience troubleshooting and documenting steps.
• Experience with product or program management.
• Experience with product localization.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL/MySQL, and Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
• Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google’s users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
gUP is committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team, and consider this the foundation upon which individual, team, and user success are built. Check out this blog post on our Chameleon program. (click here)
The Localization Technology Solutions Team supports and delivers the tools and infrastructure that enable Google’s ideas and products look, feel, and sound natural to users in their own countries. We are an international collection of Product and Program Managers who collaborate with and lead teams of developers, UX designers, business experts, and external vendors to build seamless experiences that enable successful Google product launches worldwide.
As a Technology Solutions Consultant on the Localization Technology Solutions Team, you will work closely with leadership in gTech, and on the Internationalization team to execute the technical strategy for localization. You will use your technical, influencing, and relationship-building skills to ensure that the right features are prioritized at the right time across diverse teams.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $118,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
• Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
• Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and roadblocks around data and tools access.
• Work closely with business leaders and Software Engineers to improve or develop new Google tools and products.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and Engineering teams to write complex code and implement tools to improve troubleshooting efficiency and the end user experience.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal teams and external users to provide technical and business feedback as well as deliver technical solutions.
• Identify, verify, and triage system issues, and identify patterns to suggest critical support improvements. Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and roadblocks around data and tools access.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.