Google software engineer jobs in Mountain View, Google jobs in Mountain View , Google software jobs in California, Google jobs in California, Google jobs in USA
Google Hiring For Algorithm Engineer Position – Mountain View, CA
Algorithm Engineer, Audio, Devices & Services
Location: Mountain View, CA
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Irvine, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology field or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years experience working with consumer or low powered electronics.
• Experience with audio algorithms, digital signal processing, beam forming and noice cancellation technologies and tools.
• Experience working with of Matlab and Python.
• Master’s or PhD degree in a related field.
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in supporting full-lifecycle of voice/speech front end algorithms in a shipping product.
• Experience developing or using embedded low footprint machine learning targeted to improve audio experience.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can’t just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world’s largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
We are a dynamic and creative team working to build the worlds most helpful devices for our users. Our work impacts speech enhancement for the next generation.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
• Develop, test and deploy speech enhancement algorithms for low power consumer electronic devices.
• Maintenance, bug-tracking, and adding new features to existing speech telephony framework.
• Use existing or devise new machine learning frameworks for generating audio models targeting custom products/use-cases.
• Work with tuning, system, UX and product teams to continuously strive to improve user experience.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Apply before link expires
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.