Website Glu Mobile
Glu Mobile recruitment drive 2020, Glu Mobile off campus drive, Freshers jobs in Mumbai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs, jobs for freshers
Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate QA Tester Position- BE/BTech/MCA
Glu Mobile Recruitment Hiring For Associate QA Tester Position- BE/BTech/MCA
Glu Mobile Hiring For Associate QA Tester
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Covet Fashion, Design Home, Racing Rivals, TAP Sports Baseball, and branded IP games including Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
Company Name: Glu Mobile
Job Profile: Associate QA Tester
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Responsibilities for Glu Mobile Hiring For Associate QA Tester:
• Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
• Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
• Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
• Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
• Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
• Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Requirements: (Must Have)
• Minimum 1 yr. experience in QA or Testing.
• Great bug finding and reporting skills.
• Good testing knowledge on Android and iOS platforms.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of written test cases and execution of test cases on Test Rail or Excel.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
• Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
• A Proactive, positive and, self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
• Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Familiarity with JIRA and Test Rail.
• Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
• Awareness of and eagerness to explore the latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
• An advocate of test innovation and procedures.
• Passion for games and the gaming industry.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.