Website GEP Worldwide
GEP Worldwide Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree/MBA | Mumbai
GEP Worldwide Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring For Associate Position- Any Degree/MBA
GEP Worldwide freshers recruitment drive 2020, GEP Worldwide offcampus drive, Freshers jobs in Mumbai , Fresher job openings, freshers jobs, offcampus jobs
GEP Worldwide Freshers Recruitment 2020: GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Job Profile: Associate – Solution Design, Software
Company Name: GEP Worldwide
Company Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Graduate/MBA
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What You Will Do
Create and own responses to Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), POCs, SoWs or Work Orders while working on assigned accounts
• Work with respective Onsite/Regional Sales Team members in a highly collaborative fashion to be their extended arm for any ongoing Sales Engagements/Discussions
• Exhibit strong technical and functional expertise during the entire sales process
• Showcase deep understanding of our platform from implementation & integration perspective
• Conduct Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings during entire Sales Cycle
• Knowledge Management, Pipeline Tracking/Updates & Continuous Process Improvement would be one of the primary activities/expectations
• Demonstrate ability to understand & articulate client environment, challenges & requirements to provide solution/proposal to address client needs
What You Should Bring
Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fast learner, high attention for detail, Good analytical skills
• Graduate / MBA’s preferred
Required Documents :
• You should carry a replica of the Latest Resume.
• Aadhar Card (unique and photocopy) with three passport size pictures are should.
• You want to hold any Government Certified ID Proof just like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
• Students should have all of the important academic certificates together with the xerox copies.
Apply Before the link Expires
To apply for this job please visit jobsindia-apac-gep.icims.com.